Eviction List for Florida

5 Replies

The site I know is going thru civitek.com, choosing your county, and looking for "landlord/tenant" under County Civil court records. You get the owner name and then can cross check against tax collector site for owner address

504-556-2157
Thanks Jeff. I will check this site out!

Originally posted by @Jeff Foulds :

The site I know is going thru civitek.com, choosing your county, and looking for "landlord/tenant" under County Civil court records. You get the owner name and then can cross check against tax collector site for owner address

@Rodney Williams , you got it - best of luck!  Let me know how it goes. 

Don't suppose you know how to look bankruptcy's in FL? Going thru the same site, it's not readily apparent which filter you use to find folks who have recently declared bankruptcy

504-556-2157
You can use Melissa Data. http://www.melissa.com/mailing-lists/bankruptcy-list.html

Originally posted by @Jeff Foulds :

@Rodney Williams, you got it - best of luck!  Let me know how it goes. 

Don't suppose you know how to look bankruptcy's in FL? Going thru the same site, it's not readily apparent which filter you use to find folks who have recently declared bankruptcy

thanks Rodney!

504-556-2157

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.