Skip tracing for cold calling leads

3 Replies

Good afternoon,

I plan on incorporating skip tracing and cold calling as a strategy in my business model because I feel like there's a better way than just sending mail and waiting for someone to call me. I would prefer calling them directly. Looks like a lot of people recommend using TLO... I have just requested information from them and hope to hear from them soon tho get things going.

Currently I send out about 2,000 letters to absentee owners but plan pulling a targeted list (Age, Equity, Zip code) and cold calling them. I was curious if there was a calling schedule that people use? Like 2 calls the first day 1 call the next day, wait few days to call back etc... Any info would be great, as I am really serious about incorporating this into my business and making some real traction down here in Houston, Texas.

@Benjamin Blackburn   Hope the best,  we do call calling in our company, 

1. Send email.

2. Calling

3. Text

4.  Find them on social media

We try always to do a least 6 touches for a campaign,  we  get some leads, try to sue a Virtual assistant to do it for you 

Hope the best,  please keep me posted 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here