Google Adwords for their business? Click Funnel?

4 Replies

Have you found a click funnel to be valuable for your campaign?

Hi @Jeff Jerma

ClickFunnels Was Created So That Entrepreneurs

...who aren't programmers

...who don't know how to design

...Can Easily Build Pages Inside of A Sales Funnel ThatAreProven To Convert.

(as stated by the company themselves)

A funnel can be simply defined into 3-Steps

1. Acquisition: Building awareness & acquiring user interest
    2. Behavior: Users engage with your business
    3. Conversion: A user becomes a customer and interacts with your business

Based on this knowledge you could choose click funnels which will have you up and running with a full-blown funnel in less than 1hr. it will provide you with hosting, tutorials on how to use the platform, and a nice looking funnel that converts

or...

You could choose a much cheaper option, one I have used myself and found to work just as good, which is setting up a WordPress website. With your WordPress website it may take a little longer but its just as simple. Once you have a domain purchased you can then redirect it to a hosting company, I prefer a2 hosting and boom you have a website up and running. Once you have access to your website you will need to install a theme that has the similar drag and drop capabilities as click funnels. I recommend Thrive themes due to its backed user support and community. After you purchase thrive themes you now have access to its' architect-builder which lets you build custom drag and drop websites. If you feel like building it from scratch no problem, Thrive comes with its own templates for funnels and landing pages. All of this can be done in 2-3 hours

Either way, I believe having a funnel is a necessity for lead generation. you cant expect a person to see your ad once and want to become a customer instantly

Hoped I provided you with some added value, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out

-Angel-Ty Lebron

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.