How do i write Testimonials about myself with little experience?

9 Replies

What should i write about myself?  I was going to have some of my friends write testimonials about me as well, and was even going to write it for them.

What can i write though?

I used to have real estate Agent experience, but never bought a home

Really?  You're asking us what kind of fake testimonials you should write for yourself?

This post has been removed.

"He's creative... has a vivid imagination."

Jeff Jerma I would highly recommend not doing this. If anyone goes on your website and sees “testimonials” they’ll probably be suspicious, at least I know I would be.

You just need a simple website to collect leads and probably have a simple contact form. Portraying yourself as something you aren’t is generally a bad idea.

You don’t want your website to have the feel of a guru and if you put testimonials on it that’s exactly what it makes me think of

@Wayne Brooks Yes. I need to write about how great i am so customers see how great i am and convert 

Sounds like political humor?

I'm not going to write any lies though. Should i say how smart i am? Do customers like that ?

Jeff Jerma the best and smartest people generally don’t go around telling other people how smart and great they are. That’s going to typically rub people the wrong way.

The best way to seem smart is to educate yourself, seem knowledgeable and bring quality deals to investors.

Have you learned how to estimate ARV and pull comps? How about estimating rehabs? These are two very important skills for a wholesaler, and most get it wrong or inflate the numbers

thanks Caleb!  yes i im good at pulling arv and rehabs.   

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here