Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Tequa P.
  • Voorhees, NJ
Votes |
Registed Nurse. New to investing ! Ready to generate millions :)

Tequa P.
  • Voorhees, NJ
Posted Dec 15 2017, 17:59

Deciding to take a new career leap that I have been dreaming of for almost a decade. Deciding now to take action.

Wholesale. I MUST invest in real estate and master the craft! This is my new life goal. I am a Registered Nurse - Emergency by carreer butbin my heart I want to expand and do more with myself. 

My grandfather recently became very ill with heart failure within the last year and while in his hospital bed out of the blue he looked over to me and said “learn how to buy some cheap houses and re-sell them teach yourself to build some wealth”, so here I am on a new journey.

I pirchased about 50 bandit signs and placed 10 out as a trial and have already had 3 motivated sellers reach out to me. I started creating my own buyers list with posts on criagslist I have about 5 people looking for deals. My only problem is they profit margin seems too low for some of my buyers.

I need to find what is a good market and how/ where to start. I am an overachiever so I naturally feel like even the big deals (assigning 200k contracts) initially may work. 

In need of some guidance in a few matters. Any suggestions or advice is deeply appreciated. 

Loading replies...