Direct mail campaign, now or after the holidays

6 Replies

Hey BP members!

I am starting a direct mail campaign soon. Does anyone have experience with direct mail around this time of year? Should I start this week, next week or after the New Year? Any suggestions would help.

Thanks!

Ryan

Your callback rate will be lower...have you thought about greeting cards?

@Logan Allec Appreicate the response!

The callback rate will be lower if i send is this week? Would you suggest waiting until after the holidays or new years?

I already have most of the envelopes and stamps ready so I would have to re-do the letters and change envelopes to make greetings cards.

You might as well wait until January at this point. BUT after you start don't stop. Next year keep things flowing around this time and stay consistent. 

@Ryan Saulle If you're starting out with direct mail, I would recommend holding off until the new year.

If you were already mailing, however, I would recommend that you keep mailing.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here