• Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Scrubbed Vacant Non Owner Occupied Leads

Valerie Adams
  • Wholesaler
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Dec 30 2017, 12:31

My name is Valerie. I am looking for wholesalers and Real Estate Investors that are interested in “Vacant Home Leads”. I can provide you with quantities of (400 - 700 property leads) which will be sent to you in an excel file.

For each lead, you will get the owner’s name, mailing address, vacant home property address and the owner’s phone number. I just purchased more data so I now can supply 48 states in the United States.

I have verified, vacant, non-owner occupied,  SFH, Multi-Family units, mobile homes and condos. If you are an "active" investor and are looking for this kind of motivated leads; one that can put you in the DRIVER's seat since you will be "direct to the seller". Please also let me know if you want "BANK-OWNED" or "Seller Direct"

This is a fast way to secure properties, no money down and be direct to seller. Being direct to seller helps you to control the contract, which means you control the profit and minimize having your deals fall through in the end. - https://goo.gl/YgiV2G

Here is what the lead packages come with:

1. Excel file with leads in the county you choose. The file includes the owner's name, current address, phone number and the property address.
  2. Excel file with CASH BUYER leads for the county you choose. The file includes the cash buyers name, address, phone number and at least ONE address of a property they have purchased. (This makes talking to them easier and helps you understand what kind of properties they are investing in)
  3. 15 LEAD SHEETS - these will be sent to you by mail. They are very comprehensive and each lead sheet will give you about 10 cash buyers. Private lenders for the same county as the properties you choose.
  4. Scripts for both talking to homeowners and also cash buyers.
  5. Resource sheet - which gives you resources that can help you take these leads and churn out “the gold”

In most cases, I will pull leads that have some equity in them, this way you have a better chance of “negotiating a deal that a cash investor will be interested in”. I do not re-circulate leads (because I just don't like that.. lol) So you must text me to let me know what county you are interested in so I can see how much data we have. - https://goo.gl/YgiV2G

This can help take your business to another level. These are the same leads that I work, this helps you to do what I do. Secure at least 5-8 properties each month and close on at least 4-5 deals per month. This method is by far one of the best ways to generate “OFF MARKET” deals that other wholesalers don’t even know about. Yes, very low competition.

The lead packages are $65.00, you will be able to make payment securely through Paypal whether you have a PayPal Account or not. The FASTEST, FASTEST way to reach me is by text. Remember to text me with the counties you prefer.

“No man is an ISLAND and together we ALL Win!

Valerie Adams - Text me so I can pull the leads for your county. - https://goo.gl/YgiV2G -