• Residential Lender
  • Columbia, MO
Votes |
Need advice on letter to multifmamily owners with equity

Andy More
  • Residential Lender
  • Columbia, MO
Posted Jul 18 2010, 05:27

I am getting ready send out my 2nd ever mailer to property owners that own multifamily property in my town and who also have atleast 30% equity. I did a mailer about 4 years ago and it was a slam dunk. Sent out 80 letters, got 8 calls bought 1 property and made 68k. The contents of this letter is similar to the last but just wanted to get the opinion of others before sending it out. I feel its direct and to the point. Not doing any handwritten yellow letters. Just printing the envelopes and letters on my home printer like I did last time. Heres what I have so far for the letter. Anything I should add or delete???

Dear Mr. Smith,

My name is Andy XXXX and I am sending you this letter because I am interested in purchasing your rental property on 123 Main Street. I have obtained your contact information from the Boone County Assessors office. If your interested in selling this or other property you own I can guarantee a quick and simple closing.

I am not a Realtor and am purchasing rental property for my own personal investment..

Give me a call or email and I will likely make you an offer.

You can reach me on my cell phone at (XXX) XXX-XXXX. Leave a message if I'm unable to answer. Or, feel free to send me an email at [email protected]. Please put the phrase RENTAL PROPERTY in the subject line.

Thank You,

Andy More

Loading replies...