Scott Showers
  • Imperial, MO
Votes |
Multi- Channel Marketing

Scott Showers
  • Imperial, MO
Posted Jan 12 2018, 07:53

Hi gang;

I've been hearing and reading a lot about using multi-channel marketing for REI campaigns So I thought I would offer my input. In most cases the term multi-channel marketing refers to an integrated campaign using 3 main components.

1. Direct Mail
  2. Social Media
  3. Email

The biggest challenge we have in our business as it pertains to multi-channel marketing is that our mailing list usually doesn’t have the sellers email address so that would negate that channel and only leave you with DM and SM. Adding a SM component to your marketing efforts as an additional lead driver could be a great addition but comes with a price. The model would look something like this;

“First, unless you are able to do it yourself you need to have someone build you a landing page; then you need an “auto responder that will automatically forward any “hits” to you, then you need to add a QR code or your landing page “link” to your current direct mail campaigns; then you need to design a SM page with a compelling message and include your new link that would take that customer to your landing page. So, to summarize, remember that to do a complete multi-channel campaign your list must have email addresses. (and if it does, then a true multi-channel campaign can be very effective)”

In closing, I do agree that continued separation between you and your competitors is key to getting more leads.