Los Angeles REI meetups

3 Replies

Hello fellow investors, I’m just getting started in real estate and would love to meet fellow investors to connect with in person. Anyone know of Los angles based meetup groups I could join? Thanks and I look forward to meeting fellow investors. Cheers JT

Hey Jonathan! Where in LA are you? My favorite meetup is led by @Jeff Greenberg and it's the 2nd Saturday of every month at The UnUrban Coffee House in Santa Monica, off Pico. Super casual, literally everyone just goes around introduces themselves, says what they are working with, and then the floor opens up for questions. I like going to it to hear what everyone is involved in, it's great for networking and finding resources, and it's just generally a great group of like-minded people. Jeff can put you on the mailing list if you want!

@Ali Boone that sounds perfect. I'm located in mid city so thats not far at all. Looks like I just missed it so the next one will be Feb 10th?

Originally posted by @Jonathan Taylor :

@Ali Boone that sounds perfect. I'm located in mid city so thats not far at all. Looks like I just missed it so the next one will be Feb 10th?

Yep, Jeff will be out that day but he said he'll be finding a replacement to facilitate.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.