Mojo Dialer, Cold calling & Podio... Lead Management help

6 Replies

Hello,

I’m pretty new to cold calling and MOJO dialer as a whole. I have a question in regards to some best practices with lead management.

Once you get a lead on the phone and they’re officially a contact… Are you all keeping their info stored in Mojo or putting the info elsewhere?

I use podio and since they aren’t integrated together I’m kind of stumped on what to do with the lead info.

Thanks,

Ben

Any info would be highly appreciated.

@Benjamin Blackburn I use a webform for my callers (If they're not in the system). When they have a lead they use this and it automatically goes into Podio. You can create one on Podio pretty easily. Just use your seller leads app and click create web form. Once you have the lead take it off the call list so you're not calling it again. Follow up in Podio and use your tasks and follow up system. 

This is what I've found works best. 

To Integrate MojoDialer with Podio..create a zap in zapier.com.

To keep long story short: “This zap is triggered by certain action you take on Mojo, which then push the lead info to Podio in the seller lead app.”

The trigger on Mojo is: adding a lead to Hot Leads List

Zap works and push this lead info to Podio..and you can choose what data from the Mojo hot Lead to be pushed to which field in Podio (you define this upon creating the zap in zapier.com)

P.S. don’t forget to create a new Category field on Podio and name it Lead Source, with this choices: MojoSells, your Website, Craigslist, etc.

Ask me if you need more help. 

Enjoy !!

Hey @Kyle Doney I think I'll be going the route you're talking about. Transferring leads from Mojo to Podio is a task on it's own... So tell me if I'm right about how it would go.  As you're Caller is calling leads he will have a separate window up (the webform) and instead of entering notes into Mojo he'll just enter it into the webform, click the disposition on mojo, open up new webform and move on to continue dialing. Does that sound accurate?

@Benjamin Blackburn your suggestion is good but don’t forget about the data entry for each lead he is calling including:

Name

Phone

address

Property conditions

and he has to prepare such Web form for every lead before each call whether this lead answered or not..however Mojo Dialer will be way more faster than he could catch it up.

Along the dialing process, those who don’t answer he will drop pre-recorded voice message using this feature in Mojo, so the caller has to jump between the web form & Mojo in every call 2-3 times.

I’m always thinking to get the maximum out of the VAs in terms of time vs productivity..so I think taking notes & categorizing the leads in Mojo is way more easier and it will be automatically updated to Podio without extra work..

Originally posted by @Benjamin Blackburn :

Hey @Kyle Doney I think I'll be going the route you're talking about. Transferring leads from Mojo to Podio is a task on it's own... So tell me if I'm right about how it would go.  As you're Caller is calling leads he will have a separate window up (the webform) and instead of entering notes into Mojo he'll just enter it into the webform, click the disposition on mojo, open up new webform and move on to continue dialing. Does that sound accurate?

Yes. Submits webform, it goes into your Podio system, and you work it from there. If it needs follow ups, put it back on the caller inside podio. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.