Direct mail marketing to senior citizens

4 Replies

Has anyone generated a list of senior citizens in a specific area. I am looking to market to seniors regardless of there homeownership status. I  know I can buy a list from list source but I am wondering if there is a more cost effective choice since all I am looking for is there age and zip code. I would like to possibly hire one company to do the list, print and mail the postcards. I did a google search and the options are endless and everyone wants me sign up before they will give me any pricing or quantities of leads in my zip code. I am hoping someone here can make a reccomendation on a company to use or to avoid. Thanks

because your not filtering too much (basically zip and age), it shouldn’t be too expensive on listsource. When I’m getting a list to buy houses, I have another 7-8 filters which add to the price. You can go on there and put in your search criteria and get a price. 

Hey Ray, if you are still looking for a company that can help create and execute a good direct direct mail campaign call Scott Showers at Graphic Connections Group 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you