• Developer
  • Central, NJ
Votes |
Where to Start in Real Estate

Account Closed
  • Developer
  • Central, NJ
Posted Feb 14 2018, 06:40

Hello to everyone out there, im having trouble in regards to where i should start at in Real Estate, Couple Years ago i got into one of the Top Real Estate Investing Company's in the Country, along the way i had issues with Landing a Job which also meant i had issues getting started with them, paying a fee and what not, which didn't really cost that much but still. i took a couple classes and saw what i wanted to get myself into, there after as time passed around this time last year i wrapped up my 2nd stint in going to school for something else, so i basically was trying to juggle multiple career paths. Even with leaving school i still had a hard time finding work, even being forced to work in the Industrial Field having to go through Temp Services after Temp Services warehouse after warehouse so the Real Estate stuff was on the back burner for me for a little bit simply because my market my Network is so small and it was hard for me to find anybody to join me in doing what i wanted to do. With what my intentions were from the start was to obviously have a better income in my life, live better not just for me but for my family, i also grew tired of seeing Abandon Houses, bad slumlords in my Town, my area where i live at, so i thought getting into real estate would be interesting, the thing is i have 0 Experience in this field so i dont know how to fix & flip houses and doing short sales whole sales, with what i signed up for i dont need a licenses for but for certain things i understand you do need one. As of right now im in a rut im basically back to Square one where im struggling to keep a job and i have to renew my IMA to market education but unable to and until i do i cant do much with creating a team and a network. ive had alot of ups and downs personally the last couple years which has held me back and now that im getting back into this, i feel lost on what to do where to start at, i thought about Bird Dogging maybe that would get money in my pocket soon but i cant do that by myself i have to go under someone to do that, i just need help or at least some Guidance on where i should start at or how i can get cash flowing in my pockets soon, if anyone can help me out here i greatly appreciate it.

Loading replies...