FB ads campaign for wholesaling

4 Replies

Hello,

I want to do a Facebook campaign to find buyers/seller leads for my real estate wholesaling business.

I already tried Lead campaign without a luck.

For those of you who did it successfuly, can you please share what kind of campaign worked for you?
What audience did you targeted?

Any other tip would be welcome!

I would also like to know how people have done it successfully.

I have not been able to do it successfully. 

@Maya Eshel , @Antoine Martel ,

Facebook campaigns are pretty solid for finding buyers. I actually run them with some really great success for a few of my clients who are realtors.

If you would, post the ad copy and creative you used in a screenshot, and I may be able to help. Typically, the biggest problem is located there. Also, what was your advertising budget? I always recommend my clients at a minimum put in $15 per day per ad. 

I've actually uploaded a screen of a campaign I am running for one of my agents right now, and she is getting an average cost of $1.72 per lead. (Screen is from yesterday).

For audience, it really depends. I would definitely try to filter by estimated net worth, and/or income.

Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions, hope this helps a bit!

Buyer leads are easy but seller leads seem to be a lot tougher. To get buyer leads you just need to advertise a property you have for sale. 

I can't figure out a way to target potential sellers very easily. If someone is having luck I would love to hear what you are doing!

Best way to do it is to use the lists you already have and create a custom audience.  The blanket technique doesn't really work but if you use the vacant house list and absentee list and probate etc.. you can laser target your campaign. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here