• Fort Mill, SC
Votes |
Looking for info on Tom Cafarella and his unique marketing system

Deano Vulcano
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Fort Mill, SC
Posted Mar 13 2018, 08:29

After 20 years in the business I am finally going to have to break down and start a marketing campaign. The competition to find properties is off the charts. After much research and talking to other investors, I have decided to go with a company that already has systems in place that allow me to just plug in and go. Yes, it is probably costly but I believe it can be more productive in the long run. Let those who have tested and tried different marketing techniques cut the learning curve.

After researching  several different companies I am most impressed with a company called Ocean City Development owned by Tom Cafarella. He is a former CPA who has put some rock solid systems in place. He is using marketing techniques that most investors will not do or don`t know about. One example is cold calling.

Any information anyone would have on Tom and his company would be helpful, especially the price for his systems. I have a call with him and I would like to know a little bit more about him before speaking with him.

Thanks