• Rental Property Investor
  • St. Louis, MO
Votes |
Help on structuring Mojo & Podio communication

Matt Bowler
  • Rental Property Investor
  • St. Louis, MO
Posted Mar 18 2018, 16:24

Hoping someone here might have some proven methodology on how to make this all click.  

I will have a VA helping with a number of items in a couple weeks, including cold calling. Should that go well, I will scale that portion.

I have Mojo for when I do cold calls, and recently started using Podio to track my direct mail campaigns.  I would like to make Mojo and Podio talk (via Zapier as I understand it).  Some concerns I have:

1) What to exchange between the two and how to configure it. I have a Podio expert who says they can do it, but I need to tell him what it needs to do.

2) I will be using Podio as my "Master CRM" that I refer to for stats on ALL leads and campaigns in the business, regardless of marketing method. Mojo should just be ideally for dialing. So, having said that, do I need to load my leads which I will be cold-calling into both tools and somehow make them find the associated record in the other tool, or can I load them in one and have it populate the other for me?

3) An extension of #2, when skiptraced numbers are inaccurate, I would like to promote the lead to direct mail marketing. What is the best way to handle this workflow? I assume I assign it to a new list i Mojo and that would then trigger something on the other end.

Any other thoughts anyone has on this are appreciated. I realize this is beyond basic 101 stuff that most people do.

Loading replies...