• Property Manager
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
Fivver VA's and other services

Michael Tempel
  • Property Manager
  • Minneapolis, MN
Posted Mar 25 2018, 08:45

I have been in business for over 21 years and we have a floating value of over 100 million under management/ownership.  I have been looking for key employees to help us expand, but have had horrible luck.  Basically talent in my area wants 150-250K per year and I simply am not willing to make that type of pay cut unless they remove me from the business and I watch it grow from a warm awesome location.

I have used Fivver in the past, everything from novelty birthday videos to advanced business marketing materials.   I have been frustrated since we always have acquisitions, full scale value add renovations and day to day management my current awesome hard working employees simply do not have time to work on business development, cold calling, networking etc.  

Recently on Fivver I have been shocked and hopefully amazed at the range of services that will actually help grow my business very quickly with the if I handle the  project management focus.  

Has anyone else had good luck with VA's and other services on Fivver? For VA's I am requiring an interview...I need to make sure they can carry my brand with each presentation. I don't want to go into specifics for obvious reasons, but each connected call that makes it to my desk is work between 50 to 250K. My reason for stating this is simply can Fivver do what I have not found other local talented individuals to do without asking 150K plus per year?