WEBSITE for your INVESTMENTS

8 Replies

Hey, BP. What websites does everyone use to promote their investment properties. 

I’m about to close on my first Beach condo ocean front and was wonder if I could get some feed back on the best website to promote my condo

Thank you in advance. 

I just do my FSBOs on  Craigslist and Zillow. Zillow has more quality showings I think.  Sure there are better ideas out there. I'm the last (besides Jay H :) person to ask about tech, though. 

Adding to Zillow Rentals and Craigslist(Hit or miss in areas due to bot ads) would be Facebook groups and marketplace 

I do not even have a website. These sites drive all the traffic I need

@steve Vaughan

Thank you for the advice.  I wasn’t aware that zillow had a rental program. 

Ive looked into VRBO  or Homeaway have you heard of those?

@Greg H 

Thank you for your response.

How well do your rental properties do under facebook group or the marketplace?

Originally posted by @Jeremy Peters :

@steve Vaughan

Thank you for the advice.  I wasn’t aware that zillow had a rental program. 

Ive looked into VRBO  or Homeaway have you heard of those?

I've heard of those for short term rentals (STRs) + air bnb. But I don't have any of those yet. I have enough stuff to furnish a place, so I may try it. Sounds like work washing sheets and cleaning, though.  I have a low nap tolerance. I'd rather take a nap than make an extra few hundred in SE income:)

@Steve Vaughan Yeah, I’ve heard really things about VRBO or HomeAway. 

Of course do your research. 

There over 16 milliion views on a monthly basis and 60% of that traffic is from the United States. 

Let me know if you need help with anything I would be glad to give you advice. 

I’m working on my third property currently in north Myrtle beach. 

Escapia runs all of the HomeAway, VRBO Listings. I use SouthernCoast Vacations to manage the listing, bookings, renters and property issues. They are very verse in rental and vacation rentals.

Make a youtube video on your channel that has already some videos. Do a walkthrough, make it look professional. Use the correct keywords. Not only is it extremely easy for someone to rank 1 on youtube, when anyone does a search on google, your video has a good chance of popping up in the  text only all same color boring google SERPs. Your result will be the only one with a colorful picture (the video thumbnail) that will draw a lot of attention.

And a video will captivate people especially if it is unusual aka ocean front scenery.

Do this with everything else people here have suggested.

Keep in mind, it is not a single page that does wonders. It is internet precence that does the trick. It is that YOU are everywhere on the webz.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here