need help bringing people for my RealEstate Community

4 Replies

Hello to all on BP. I am looking for some type of Lead Way with Marketing Real Estate for my Investor community. I have tried every marketing advertising out there & nothing has worked out for me, im tired of saying nothing is working for me and no matter how good my Ads are or how many times i change it up i can not generate any leads any new people, nothing is working. I tried Craigslist & that failed, i tried job boards but keep getting blocked from posting, ive tried drop cards, knocking on doors, bandit signs, mailers, even facebook isnt working, nothing is. It just looks like nobody is either serious about it or wont join because they may be well aware of what my community does. 

So does anybody have any ideas for me to get people get leads, to find other ways out there? Im sick of being stuck on this and not getting anything done. Its frustrating.

Good evening Duane, how are you?

I see that you've run plenty of online advertising, but nothing has worked out for you so far. I'd like to help you out, so can you please give me some more details regarding your ads? Which ad platforms (other than Craigslist and Facebook) have you tried? Have you run Google Adwords? How long were you running advertising for? How much was your ad spend per month?

With some details, we'll have a much better idea of what actionable advice can be given. This can also help out others who may come across this thread looking for ideas as well.

All the best, 

Ash. :)

What is your "investor community"?  That's odd wording.  Are you trying to find buyers?  Sellers?  Both?

Originally posted by @Ash Ogunleye :

Good evening Duane, how are you?

I see that you've run plenty of online advertising, but nothing has worked out for you so far. I'd like to help you out, so can you please give me some more details regarding your ads? Which ad platforms (other than Craigslist and Facebook) have you tried? Have you run Google Adwords? How long were you running advertising for? How much was your ad spend per month?

With some details, we'll have a much better idea of what actionable advice can be given. This can also help out others who may come across this thread looking for ideas as well.

All the best, 

Ash. :)

Hey Ash, I Rarely Paying for ads i don't want to yet. I was usually using other social media sites like Twitter, Instagram, I've done Bandit signs in my area and haven't had any luck if you want i can show you what i been putting out there.

Originally posted by @Jon Holdman :

What is your "investor community"?  That's odd wording.  Are you trying to find buyers?  Sellers?  Both?

Hey Jon, I'm Looking for anyone Pretty much, from Experienced to non-experienced (aka Students ect..) Real Estate People,not sure if i can say but Renatus is my Community i'm working with.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.