• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Using Facebook Ads to target Equity List

Account Closed
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Apr 10 2018, 20:08

I am adopting a "No Lead Left Behind" strategy. Some partners and I were mailing to roughly 10,000 addresses from an equity list in targeted zip codes throughout Jacksonville FL. The campaign didn't perform as well comparably to other list sources, so it has been canned. 

Now the data list has been paid for, but it seems like a waste letting it sit cold. I have heard of targeting Facebook ads specific to ONLY the people in a data set, in other words the people on this equity list would see the ad and no one else. 

My train of thought is everyone who would see the ad already received mail, so it would reinforce the company name, and the idea of selling. Also because we were experiencing tough competition, this may put our name above our fellow direct-mailers because of cross-platform marketing, and thus more likely lead to an acquisition. 

Does anyone have experience on effectiveness of Facebook advertising, and I would be especially interested in those who have done a similar strategy using direct mail as a buffer, and keeping the advertising to a set data list.

All help is appreciated.

Loading replies...