Irate Direct Mail Recipient

5 Replies

I am so proud.  After mailing thousands of direct mail pieces, today was the first irate phone call I received.  The exact quote was:

"I'm getting sick and tired of getting letters from you wanting to by my house. It's not for sale. Don't contact me again."

I feel like somehow I've joined an exclusive club.  LOL  At least I know the mailings are having an impact!

Welcome to the club....

Here are a couple I have saved over the years.... 

WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE 

Call

Call

@David Wurzel

Congratulations! Or should I say "Well done, you have passed within the Third Circle"

Hmmm...I guess congrats because the other sounds creepy....

But it is absolutely a benchmark. A couple more to go:

• First Time Law Suit Threatened
  • First Time Police Called
  • First Time Physical Violence Threatened (Did you listen to those calls Michael Posted?)

And the Grand Daddy of them all....

• Getting your letter published on Facebook along with a very public rant inciting others to violence and mayhem and a request for Guido

When you've done this, you know you've arrived!!

I'm surprised it took so long for you to get that call David....your letters must be much friendlier than mine and  @Michael Quarles . That's some rough stuff man!! 

Getting the HATE call is actually a compliment.  

I took a contract from a seller after he berated me for what I represented.  

All I did, after finding his motivation, was ask him if he wanted to die before or after he sold his house.  

Btw.  Careful calling a bald guy master. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here