Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Greg Behan
  • Contractor
  • Skippack, PA
Votes |
What marketing method drew in your last 2 deals?

Greg Behan
  • Contractor
  • Skippack, PA
Posted Apr 14 2018, 07:00

3 deals if you have been keeping busy!

I have been trying to do some more outside the box style marketing to potential sellers.  I have done a lot of direct mail, leaving notes on houses, and cold calling.  It has gotten me a few deals but i have been in a slump...   Most of my mailing campaigns have been yellow letters, but I have wrote customized letters when I know more about the situation and I have done my fair share of probate letters. (which i might go back to)

I have heard people do some creative things in the past and I don't want to make excuses but the Philly suburbs are super hot right now and people are over paying like crazy.  I personally can't cheat my rules just for the sake of getting a house.  This is my concern with probate, simply too much competition.  I have been outbid by as much as 30k on some houses...  And believe me I know how to run numbers and I have tracked their progress.  I literally cannot make sense of some of these peoples "investments".

I am a contractor who has only done word of mouth marketing for the construction business.  Real estate requires marketing and I have a good head on my shoulders so I am gonna use it..  I don't know a ton about internet marketing but i see a lot of people talking about lead pages, click funnels, facebook ads, google adwords, seo  and a few others.  

Sorry if I got a little wordy here.  I would just love to see what people are having the most success with recently.  I believe it will help me open up ANOTHER not a replacement marketing avenue.

Loading replies...