Doug Haisten
  • Mobile, AL
Votes |
Marketing, websites, business cards, emails and misc. questions

Doug Haisten
  • Mobile, AL
Posted May 17 2018, 15:45

Hello all:

I am ramping up my marketing and need some pointers.

I am already doing a yellow letter mailer and I am driving for dollars. I am also in the process of having lead generating websites made (sellers and buyers). With these I have separate email addresses with the same domain (my name@domain name.com). Neither of these has my company name in the addresses but it in in the websites themselves. I have set up a Google Voice #. I have had temporary business cards made. I have one cell phone and a home number.

To start I am targeting SFH morphing into buy and hold in 12 months. I see myself having flyers, postie notes, door hangers. I don’t know yet about bandit signs. I am full time into RE now (got laid off).

So I have these pieces but a cohesive picture these do not make and I need some pointers.

On the yellow postcards I have my name and cell phone#, no website or email. I want to remove my cell number and add the google voice #.

On the flyers/door hangers I thought of doing the same thing but adding the website. I also thought of a postie note that I stamp with a brief message and ask them to call me (google voice).

My website is actually two separate sites, one for buyers and one for sellers. It has my email of course. Do I put the google voice in the website or my cell? I understand the value of answering the calls, and I will when I can, but when I am driving for dollars or just down the road I hate to stop and take calls.

On my business cards do you have one set for buyer and one for sellers? This would have my business name and my email address but if I put websites a seller could go to the buyers’ site and that might be awkward. What about cell phone/home phone (I live alone) or the google voice.

I should have done this a couple years ago but work kept me in false sense of satisfaction and security. Now I am eager to go. This is one of those “Cortes burns the ships” places in time. Anyway, any pointers/suggestions would be appreciated.

Doug

Loading replies...