Ringless Voicemail- Script and Advice?

2 Replies

Hi,

Has anyone done any Ringless Voicemail campaigns to contacts? Would you mind sharing your script and provide some advice on what works and what does not? Appreciate the help!

-Marc

Several of my clients have preached that you need to act as though you are looking for their name in a stack of paper and then giving an off hand message about a property you were told about. Which explains why you don't say their name or anything specific to them in the message.

I am a licensed realtor and an investor. I also used to be in insurance sales. Every single sales training I have ever been through, which is a lot, has always said to NEVER leave a voicemail. All this does is tell the lead who you are and why you are calling. Once they have that info there is no more curiosity about the number that keeps calling and they can now block your number. If you don't say anything specific and they are truly motivated to sell I suppose it could work...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you