Driving 4 Dollars List: vacants/fsbos/uglies/pic - compiled

2 Replies

Is there ANY INTEREST in compiled Driving 4 Dollar lists? We're offering the service locally in Florida - thinking of expanding to offer any area nationally. list will include a Map with pin points, Pics of each property, an excel file of addresses matched to owner info ( as long as assessor info is available online). Property categories would be VACANT, FSBO, and UGLY/NEGLECTED. Cost would start at $1.00 per address and up depending upon density of area. (nicer neighborhoods cost more) These lists are working and generating seller leads with little or no competition.

Curious how you would offer this in other markets. Are you paying someone say .50 per address then sell for $1.00? I have to believe you make something, which you should.

yes - basically.   I would contract drivers to do the work in an area - paying them per approved property.  I'm also supplying them with an app that makes their job a little easier, the app feeds a web based app that adds the other data and cleans up the output file for the end user.  so yes, I pay the driver, and then mark up the cost for re-sale.

I know these lists work well because we use them, and have for years.   I'm trying to set up a system that makes them affordable to the end user.    I've been in the list business for years, and am hoping that I can provide a niche list to the industry as well as using it myself.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you