COVEMARK MP FUND III LLC

9 Replies

Good evening,

I have been a passive investor for 10 years or so but all investments have been in multi-family.  I am considering my first investment in a mobile park fund through Covemark.  I am new to this site so I apologize if this has been discussed previously.  I am just looking for some feedback from other investors.  Thank you in advance.

Josh

Thank you Michael. I am just curious on the normal questions. I have experience in getting the MF deals but a first timer in the MH space. Have you had success in this market?

Thanks again,
Josh

Originally posted by @Michael Bishop :

Hey @Josh Whitinger , sorry for the late response. Didn't see your message since you didn't @ me. Feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to discuss / answer any questions!

Care to share your experience? Not a lot of info on here about this firm. Please post here or you can PM me if that works better. Thanks!

I invest in Covemark MP III syndication and happy to share first-year returns and feedback via private message.  I would not post such items in public but happy to talk to other investors.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you