Facebook Ad link clicks

8 Replies

Is it normal to have 34 “link clicks” from your FB ad where none of those filled out their info on my squeeze page? The ad is a custom ad directed to a list of pre foreclosure in Austin, TX. Just wondering if I need to change my squeeze page.
@Nick Britton I’m not all that concerned about the 34 link clicks. I’m just concerned or not sure if it’s normal to have 34 clicks with nobody filling in their info. Yes I’ve tested the page www.arborinvesting.com. The ad (as mentioned) is all of Austin pre foreclosure.

@Clinton Arbour that's not uncommon but I think it's telling you that the ad is effective with the squeeze page being the issue. Keep the current set up and try some A/B testing with the same ad and a different squeeze page.

@Clinton Arbour

I believe your ad is good or might just need a bit tweak and also work more on your squeeze page. Also are you using a good CTA that will make them take action?

You set this up yourself or hired a FB ad expert?

@Clinton Arbour There could be a couple variables to why you’re not getting any leads. Without the visual of your ad, i’ll just add the following. If you’re getting clicks, but getting no leads, theres a disconnect between your messaging OR Reduce the number of steps a user has to go through to sign up/fill out information. Ask no more than 3 important fields that you absolutely need to follow up. (e.g. Full name, email, phone) You could also try running A/B testing on a few ads to see which ad runs best. Let the viewers decide what works, and you dont have to spend a lot either. see sample below. Run 1 ad for a week, Run 2 ads (copy 1 and a new ad copy 2) Run 2 ads (take and use best performing ad copy and run it in conjunction with a new ad) Run Highest performing ad only. hope that helps! Ivan

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you