If you are a newbie one of two things will happen in that call
1. they will know you are new or
2. You won't get the answers to all the questions you have.
I would prefer number one every time but your question was about property managers I would ask.
How do they screen tenants?
How do they market a vacant unit and what is their fee for doing so?
Do they have in house repairs or a list of trusted vendors?
General management fee?
Any other fees?
Are they licensed?
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you