Sorting Tax Delinquent List

3 Replies

Hello,

What’s the best way to sort and pull addresses from tax delinquent list to get skip traced? my county only provides parcel number, legal description, and amount owed. 

I'm doing that right now and I'm starting at that as well and I'm starting at the lowest amount on the bill but taking the highest amount down and then going back and do the research. I'm just jotting down the parcel number down.

how much would you consider a high amount? I know there can be too much owed to where it won’t work out as a deal. Can amount owed be too little as well? But I guess going through, and classifying it a little, would help to make it smaller. It’s a little daunting.  That’s why I’m wondering if there’s a better way to do it. Do you think that’s just the best way to do it in our case? 

In the tax records since you're in the delinquent you take the highest amount seen there write the parcel number down. And research it, also it depends on what your price range is to as far as the property value is concerned.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you