Anyone use CallText.com? Looking for reviews.

10 Replies

Has anyone tried or used or have any info on CallText.com?  I  know that the owner is very involved in BP and with the other companies he has which all seem great, and his CRM seems great, but I find very little information on it besides what he published.  The only review we found was not flattering.  It seems like such a good fit, an all in one option, but I'm hesitant to sign up with it because of too little information on it out there.  Anyone familiar with it?  Looking for a good all in one solution for crm, lists, ringless voicemail and text blasts, etc.

Originally posted by @Christi Millo :

Has anyone tried or used or have any info on CallText.com?  I  know that the owner is very involved in BP and with the other companies he has which all seem great, and his CRM seems great, but I find very little information on it besides what he published.  The only review we found was not flattering.  It seems like such a good fit, an all in one option, but I'm hesitant to sign up with it because of too little information on it out there.  Anyone familiar with it?  Looking for a good all in one solution for crm, lists, ringless voicemail and text blasts, etc.

We are intentionally not promoting it.  So you won’t find reviews.  Intentionally won’t last much longer. 

I do know that all of my companies use it. Even my call center which is a heavy user of it.  

Btw for what it can do there isn’t a match. 

We use to use infusionsoft, RingCentral, mail chimp, eztexting, acuity, UberConference, and a web chat.  

We have eliminated all of them. 

And I’ve intentionally set the price point low enough for it to be utilized.  

Happy house hunting 

I have heard great things about the Beast Mode CRM and some good things about InvestorFuse. Not familiar with CallText and haven't heard anyone talking about it.

I am a current actual user of CallText.com.

The power it promises is game-changing and I think eventually I'll be able to get there, but so far the first couple weeks have been technology challenges. RVMs don't really work (doesn't leave vm, or it doesn't ring through, or there's a long delay in the voicemail before recording starts), and some of my automated SMS simply isn't going out despite being scheduled. My latest challenge is uploading files for the RVMs. It previews the file fine in the file library, but when I add the file to a template for automation, the playback is silent. I'm not ruling out "operator error" by any means, but there's a strong chance there's some glitches.

The "how-to" has also been challenging as everything is in video format and not indexed, so you have to contact customer service for every question. That being said, Gabriel is a champ and has been very responsive to all my requests and submitting them to the development team.

I'll update BP as a I go along!

Updated over 2 years ago

The SMS problem was user error. I've since had problems with the task management in the program. Right now I'm thinking it's a great program to schedule drip campaigns and automatic follow up on leads, but as a CRM it's not the best.

Hey all, I just wanted to add that I just began using calltext.com

I have to say, that I like the convenience factor of having CRM, individual e-mail, e-mail marketing, [scheduled] text blasts, individual texting, RVM, voice broadcast, and VOIP all in one place. I will, however, say it's not a perfect solution for everything. I think it has all the services necessary. It could definitely afford some improvement and a smartphone app, but it works for the price. I'd like to see some improvements with the interface and such, but I'll likely need to move once I top out on the basic plan. I'd suggest spending the $50 to try it out for a month. Sucks to pay just to see if it works for you or not, but I think it's worth checking out at that price.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you