• Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Votes |
Should I Sign-Up For Adwords Nerds?

Lucas Machado
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Posted Nov 23 2018, 12:57

Hello BiggerPockets Community,

I am considering signing up with Adwords Nerds (https://adwordsnerds.com/) for assistant in managing paid online marketing (pay per click, Facebook, Google/Bing/Yahoo).

I have already run Adwords/Bings PPC for several years and effectively run it (generally, my cost per lead ranges from $80 to $170 per mo) and my ROI is 4.5 to 5 to 1. I have an extensive negative keyword database, good handle on modifiers. My budget on online marketing is $3.5k per month - but that is flexible.

I've been feeling like, we've done okay, signing up with Adwords Nerds or comparable service would help take my accounts to the next level (i.e. the $2,000 per mo cost is essentially one deal per year - so if I can learn enough for an extra deal every other month it is a wise decision). 

My keywords are very plain - pretty much "+sell +house" with varied bid structures depending on addition terms. I haven't really explored others.

For those who have used the service: does a person with a reasonably good handle on the service stand to gain a lot by working with professionals who are doing this every day? Or on the other hand, is this service more suited for people who have no idea what they are doing. 

Other suggestions, comments, thoughts as to Adwords Nerds team?

Thank you so much.

Loading replies...