Skip to content
Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Ruth McCrackin
Votes |
Getting Started on my Wholesale Investing, is Website Critical?

Ruth McCrackin
Posted Dec 7 2018, 12:59

Today makes 8 days in wholesaling as a real estate investor. Through this time, I have been watching YouTube videos, listening to a variety of podcasts, building my sellers list, buyers list and went to my first local REIA meetup yesterday in St. Petersburg, FL.

Now what?! 

Well, after speaking with an SEO consultant and Investor, he encouraged me to take action in creating my website by signing up to a great marketing driving website to drive organic leads. Yes, there's other vehicles. However, in order to create #1 Credibility and Trust from leads, its IMPORTANT to have a website that shares your brand and niche to potential buyers,  sellers or investors. 

I will be signing to one that will focus on real estate investors and has several benefits to create landing pages and track leads and assist with marketing SEO and great internet speed which I heard Google likes. I have to be honest, when I hear SEO Optimization I literally cringe since I know very little and I know it takes alot of work!! BUT, in order to be ahead of the players in this industry and be "liked" by Google audience who search for my services, than I need to put in the work. 

Share your comments below on the benefits that serves you when having a website for your business in real estate investing!

Blessings,

Loading replies...