• seattle, wa
Votes |
New Real Estate Company WA needs financial partner

Chris Toppen
  • Real Estate Investor
  • seattle, wa
Posted Jan 8 2019, 12:26

Hello

I have a new real estate business start up that needs a financial backer. The business will first focus on building up its property management division of the business to gain immediate access to cash flow and profitability. However this company will also be engaged in real-estate sales and working with real estate investors to buy properties and then have our company manage them as rentals, or purchase to rehab and re sell.  We of course will also work with regular listing and purchasing of homes. Our company will also be operating as a relocation real-estate service helping our many large corporation in the Seattle area find housing for their employees relocating to the area which will benefit both the property management and sales division. I am offering a 35% investment in the new company for $65,000.000 start up costs. For anyone out there looking for a great investment whether you are an investor in real-estate or would like to be and be in control of your investments I would like to discuss this opportunity with you. I have owned my own vacation rental real-estate business for 18 years which I sold in 2009, have been a real estate broker for 9 years in the state of Washington working in all three of these categories, Property Management, Sales and Relocation Services.