What's the best way to build your network of wholesalers?

5 Replies

Here is what the master of the universe (me) suggests. Don't call me He Man though!

Start a great website. (Contact me on which way to go).

Get SEO going (Contact me on a freeeeking amaaaaaazing guide on how to kick butt in seo and DESTROY your competitors while you are at it)

While you do that, as it will take a bit of time do:

• DMM (Dead Men Moaning .. aka Zombies)
  • PPC (Pelicans Peck Children... so sad :( )
  • D4D (Dancing 4 Dollars as in poledancing... trust me that works great get out that floss underwear and flaunt those cheeks boi!))
  • Cold calling
  • hot calling? (is that a thing? I suppose it is when you call while you are D4D'ing with that floss on)
  • bandit signs
  • adworks
  • facebook ads
  • twitter (the "w" is silent)

mind you i fiercely am against some of these methods but hey.. whatever floats your boat.. you pervert...

Start a few blogs that is relevant to REI,

Make videos, (a bunch).

Invest in facebook profile, instagram, and get a following. Show you are an authority in your market.

Here is the most important thing.

Most people read these posts andsay .. well crappers, that is a bit involved dude.. yeah yeah... I will find other ways..

Do NOT be one of these people.

Do as I say young man and you will thank me.

That'll be 3 virgins and a goat! (or 2 virgin goats... )

But how do you know they are virgins though.. THAT is the question!

Originally posted by @Luis Aste :

I am looking for creative ways to improve my deal flow.  Any suggestions?

Talk to agents. Agents who work at Property Management companies or do a heavy volume of distressed real estate. These are the folks you really want to be talking to. A big agent player in this space is going to do 100x the volume of the unlicensed wholesaler types.

Originally posted by @Justin Weatherill :

Are you only looking for properties within Philadelphia or are you also interested in the greater Philly region ie Montgomery, Berks, Chester, Bucks counties? 

Just looking for West Philadelphia properties.

Hi @Luis Aste , there are a lot of ways to find wholesalers in that area. Go to as many local meetups as you can, check on craigslist for people posting deals, check on the BP marketplace for members who post deals, call different brokerages and ask who the realtor is that deals mostly with investors, and in general just tell everyone you know what you are trying to do. You would be surprised at how many people know people in real estate. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here