List source alternative for South Carolina

16 Replies

Hello everyone,

I’m new member with BiggerPockets and to real estate wholesaling. I am trying to create a list for potential/motivated sellers  and noticed that list source does not have a n option for South Carolina. I browsed through other options that fellow BiggerPockets members used but I really haven’t found anything that I thought would generate a list for me. Any help would be extremely appreciated!

Thanks,

Jewel

Why are you dead set on lists? There ARE way better ways to generate leads..

Like a website

Here are ours, daily leads for free.

I know you specifically asked for lists so I know I am not bringing much value with my response, but if there is a chance you would step back and look at the bigger picture, it would for ever change your life. 

You know HOW much money you would save if this was you?

Do you know how much money you would make, if this was you...

ponder on that one for a sec.

:)

May I suggest:

Get a website, make it credible

Do PPC, make money immediately!

Use that money you would spend buying a list, and then sending mailers, for your PPC campaign. WAAAAAY more efficient!

Originally posted by @Jewel Trowell

I’m new member with BiggerPockets and to real estate wholesaling. I am trying to create a list for potential/motivated sellers  and noticed that list source does not have a n option for South Carolina. I browsed through other options that fellow BiggerPockets members used but I really haven’t found anything that I thought would generate a list for me. Any help would be extremely appreciated!

A motivated seller can be "motivated" for diverse reasons and one indicator of an owner being a motivated seller is being behind in taxes. 

Being behind in taxes is also an indicator of having good equity as most properties with a mortgage will have their taxes paid by the banks and if the owner does not have equity, you can't really have a deal. 

You can find very delinquent tax properties for south carolina in  investum-data (dot) com .  They offer exclusivity on the leads they sale. 

Originally posted by @Brian Crowe :

@Ed Mayo

Trying to find tax data for South Carolina.  You mentioned 

investum-data (dot) com

Not sure I have the site correct.  Do you know if this site is still working? 

Thank you,

I've tried to sign up for this site 3 times now. Everytime I hit Register I get an error that says SQLSTATE and Query Exception. @Brian Crowe were you able to register?

Hi Erin, 

Same, no luck.  I tried calling the number on website.  It's a google number and no answer.  I'm staying away. Let me know if you find data for South Carolina.

@Jerryll Noorden - Hello Jerryll, How would I go about getting my Carrot websites up to par with PPC as you have yours. Your method would steps would be incredibly valuable to me. I will also message you my websites that I need help with just in case it’s against Bigger Pockets policy to list them here.

Thanks man!

Jewel

Originally posted by @Jewel Trowell :

@Jerryll Noorden- Hello Jerryll, How would I go about getting my Carrot websites up to par with PPC as you have yours. Your method would steps would be incredibly valuable to me. I will also message you my websites that I need help with just in case it’s against Bigger Pockets policy to list them here.

Thanks man!

Jewel

Very good choice you are making my friend! I will connect with you and give you all the directions you could ever need!

Originally posted by @Chris Cates :

@Jerryll Noorden can you give me the info you provided to Jewel? Definitely interested myself as well!

Sure I have a meeting tomorrow with a select few investors where I open up the curtains to my lead gen strategies. Why don't you sit in?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you