Marketing Your Property

User Stats

Votes
Tammy Skeath
Votes |
Marketing tips for selling new build home as owner

Tammy Skeath
Posted Jul 17 2019, 10:56

Hello BP family, I need your advice. I am selling a new build in SW FL. It's my first deal as an investor. I signed a contract with a builder as part of our profit share, I had to use his wife as the realtor to sell the house once it was completed. Maybe a newbie mistake... She has listed the property on MLS and done many open houses. The house is beautiful and in a great location. We've even dropped the price twice to make it very good value. The pictures on MLS are professional pictures and look great. However, it's been 4 months and we still have only received 1 offer (too low). I should mention... The agent is somewhat introverted and not really a people person, I think this is why the builder includes her on all his deals. However, She is very thorough and knowledgeable on the market. With that said, I think we may need to use some other tactics to get this house in front of all the right eyes. I, as the owner, would like to help market the house so that we can garner interest. What are some marketing tips I can use as the owner to promote this house? I appreciate your insight and knowledge!

Loading replies...