Yellow letters not sending mailers

3 Replies

Anybody ever had issues with yellowletters?

I set up my first mailer on July 4th and it was suppose to go out on the 9th. I made sure to add my address so I can know when the mailer is live.

Its been 21 days and I haven’t receive the mailer. Yellowletters keep saying the letters went out on the 9th and they will call me back with tracking confirmation. I have called over 5 times.

Yup- same story. Mail was finally delivered about 6 weeks late and based on call volume and amount of returned mail, I doubt they sent out my 22k pieces. I switched to yellowlettershq and haven’t had issues since. My delay was in May with 2 separate mailings. 

@Justin Scott

Unfortunately, I had the exact same issue Justin. Owner is extremely informative on Real Estate and runs a great company, but recently there's issues with mailing mail in a respectable amount of time. I'm sure eventually they will get that squared away. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you