Have you ever heard of the 7 deadly sins? Well, religious feelings aside, these are essentially the 7 strongest motivators behind all human bahavior, and 7 powerful keys to persuasion... which as we all know is the key to getting what you want in life and business.
So as a little hopefully helpful tip for your marketing, why not try this approach to your bullets... the 7 deadly bullets. Basically, the best bulleted lists are those which give benefits, make promises and solve problems. So you can use the 7 deadly sins as a basis for writing good persuasive bullets in your REI marketing.
here's a quick sample... not my absolute best effort, but hey... that's what I charge for :)
* Lust - That lifelong dream is right at your fingertips - call today and savor the satisfaction of home ownership tomorrow!
* Gluttony - Nothing's better than being financially flush, call me today and stuff your pockets with cold hard cash within 7 days!
* Greed - The housing market is sky high - jump on your chance to cash in and load up your bank account...
* Sloth - Weighted down with endless home projects? Drop the hammer and pick up the phone to turn your sweat into fast cash.
* Wrath - Kiss the landlord goodbye! Own your first home and make yourself rich for once!
* Envy - Tired of watching your neighbors cash in on this record high housing boom? Call now and find out how much cash you're sitting on
* Pride - You work too hard to pay somebody else's mortgage - Low down payment and easy terms gets you into your own home in as little as 1 week!
Has anyone used this technique? Would love to hear your thoughts. Happy investing.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you