Newbie to this real estate scene!!!

4 Replies

I’m excited to be part of this forum where hopefully I can learn some serious power moves from your past or even present experiences. Where I can pick up terms and some do’s and some don’t do’s. What are some basic moves or research tools for interests in multi family properties. When I say basic I mean basic I haven’t a clue of any of it but do have some pretty good credit and start up capital just need some solid guidance. Thanks in advance to those of you who would take time out of your busy schedule to help out someone who was in the same place you were once in!!!

Dive deep into relationship building.  Your network is the most valuable tool available.  

I go by the mantra: "who ya know is more important than what you know."

Go to meetups post often on forums like this. Send out some messages to people.  You just have to put yourself out there.  

Stay driven. Mindset is so much more important than knowing every little detail.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you