Lookig for advice from anyonewilling to share their knowledge.

2 Replies

Hey everyone my name is Ulises, I just turned 18, just graduated high school and am trying to figure the next steps I should take into becoming an investor. I’ve been working for about 7 months now and saved up some money in high school but don’t really know what to do. I’ve started community college about a month ago and I’m wondering if I should continue with school and learn real-estate at college or find other ways to learn about it. I’ve been doing a lot of reading on the subject. I finished Rich Dad Poor Dad yesterday and have a real estate seminar class I signed up for tomorrow but still wondering if there’s anything else I could do or should do to get ahead of the game.

Thanks to anyone who took the time out of their day to read this and respond. I hope you all have a great day and once again thank you.

Find a mentor! And read... and when you think you’ve read enough...read more. Try to find work working in real estate (leasing agent, property Management etc,) I’m just getting started too so I know how you feel man. 

Promotion
Azibo
Smart landlords use Azibo
One-stop-shop for landlords
Rent collection, banking, bill pay & access to competitive loans and insurance - free for landlords
Get started for free

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you