Commercial Property Management Marketing

1 Reply

I am newer to Bigger Pockets and a couple years on the job as a Commercial Property manager.  Would love suggestions on systems, tools, etc to do a better job marketing and getting our properties in front of brokers and business owners on a more consistent basis with a goal of reducing vacancy at a few of our properties.

Brandon,

Just two years after you asked this, this too puzzles me now. I am an Accountant and am possibly joining a property management company with a guy that does it all himself. I've been a residential property manager before, but not commercial. He has really good investor contacts, a good name in the property management business, and incredible service. He doesn't do marketing well, by his own account. I am researching how to help him. Other than direct marketing campaigns for tenants, we are focused on finding owners in the Nashville, middle TN area for retail/office complexes 10-50k. I'm thinking of joining the local chamber, do driving for dollar campaigns, and our local real estate investors group, meet-up for training commercial property owners, and asking all friends/family if they know of anyone who owns property that needs help managing it. It will be a select few, but I don't have any other ideas. 

So, I'm asking, does anyone else have any marketing idea's for finding investors that need help managing their commercial office/retail space in Middle TN? 

Thanks in advance!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you