• Rental Property Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Qualified REI Leads From Your Local Insurance P&C Agency

Reggie Stallings
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Jan 16 2020, 09:25

I have just started my Real Estate Investing journey marketing now for the past month or so driving for dollars. Checking online listing through multiple sources and this idea of speaking to my old agency just came to mind. Hopefully it goes well.

If you are marketing for potential real estate leads. Try giving your local P/C insurance agency a call. Never dwell on the past but as a local insurance rep. I networked with a lot of people. Contractors/roofers/plumber etc... The point I am trying to make is that your local insurance agency has access to everyone. Most importantly the client's they represent also need help. I remember having conversations with distressed homeowners going through divorce and looking to get rid of their property. Landlords call in all the time complaining about increasing coverage on their insurance policy because the previous tenants destroyed the home. From relatives out of town who inherited mom/dad/grandma you name it property and want nothing to do with it. The four years I've spent in the office as an agent rep. I was not in the right frame of mindset to receive high qualified leads and convert them to potential Real Estate Investing deals  because I did not know what I do know now. Give it a try.

By the way if you are going to market through you insurance agency. I recommend stopping by and speaking to the front desk clerk or any customer service rep instead of the actual insurance agent. The agent is busy with running the business when the staff is busy managing it.

Quick tip: Always leave a business card and candy for the front desk clerk. They appreciate it. A bag of M&M could get you a ton of FREE leads or referrals!

Loading replies...