Yellow letters.com Horrible Experience

61 Replies

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Braden Smith :

@Travis Wells You just opened a can of worms! Here comes a mile long rant about his website, SEO and web leads... LOL

Look at these screenshots bich! I get so many leads that I can't even keep them all in my computer! Some guy came by here asking about do I want to sell and I was all hey man look at all these leads I am rolling in leads all these little babies are sending letters and nailing signs to lamposts like people dont have computers man I will give all this away for free but it sounds like you dont want to have a real business which is just sad because SEO is free and I give it away but LOOK AT THESE SCREENSHOTS

So I had the pleasure to speak with James who is now handling my account and boy was he a pleasure to speak to. He made sure to take care of me and any questions I had. I will continue to do business with them. I’ve learned that NO mail house is perfect! What’s separates these companies are the ones that take the extra mile to make sure you’re being taken care of. With them making some big changes i can safely say I will stay and continue to do business with them.

Originally posted by @Jose Castillo :

So I had the pleasure to speak with James who is now handling my account and boy was he a pleasure to speak to. He made sure to take care of me and any questions I had. I will continue to do business with them. I’ve learned that NO mail house is perfect! What’s separates these companies are the ones that take the extra mile to make sure you’re being taken care of. With them making some big changes i can safely say I will stay and continue to do business with them.

Yeah, I fell for his promises too. Remember I had major issues in May. He reassured me he’d handle everything and we’d have no issues. Then the order was set and paid for and nothing happens. For over 2 weeks he ghosted me and didn’t return calls nor emails. He lacks character and integrity and could care less about you. I was a high volume client since 2015 and clearly for no VIP treatment. I’ve yet to hear from him since he jacked up my order in November. @Michael Quarles should’ve fired him months ago if he cared about his company. I’ll share my emails if you care. Don’t be fooled by his sweet talk. 

@Jose Castillo  

It’d be one thing for one or two people to complain. That’s just a bad day for a company and we all have bad days. But if you do a simple search on BP, you’ll find dozens of people (many who dealt with James) who had the same exact issues. Mail not going out. So if you trust him- best of luck. Or trust the dozens of people on BP who had horrible service and go use a different company who will actually do what you order them to do. 

Originally posted by @Travis Wells :

@Jerryll Noorden

What kind of marketing works best for you?

Let me rephrase your question to make it more useful...

ahem..

"What kind of marketing works best PERIOD?

Well dear handsome feller you... that would be SEO.

I get more leads in 2 days than most investors get in 2 months! (note, this doesn't even show all the phonecalls we are getting through our site).... FOR FREE!

You know what,... frog it.

here you go:

AND this doesn't include smoke signals either!!!!

Originally posted by @Braden Smith :

@Travis Wells You just opened a can of worms! Here comes a mile long rant about his website, SEO and web leads... LOL

I remember you asking me for help and wanting to have a talk with me and I gave you the talk and gave you pointers. You decided not to take my advice and now you have to pay for DMM. That is on you dude. Take responsibility and allow those that are successful generating free leads some bragging rights, and hope in the process others will follow this example!

No worries dude. Be happy!

Originally posted by @Jerryll Noorden :
Originally posted by @Nicky Reader:
Originally posted by @Braden Smith:

Look at these screenshots bich! I get so many leads that I can't even keep them all in my computer! Some guy came by here asking about do I want to sell and I was all hey man look at all these leads I am rolling in leads all these little babies are sending letters and nailing signs to lamposts like people dont have computers man I will give all this away for free but it sounds like you dont want to have a real business which is just sad because SEO is free and I give it away but LOOK AT THESE SCREENSHOTS

Its mostly people with a miserable life that hate when others are successful. The funny thing is I have no idea who you are or if we ever even spoke? But I guess you know of me and I am so deep up your butt it hurts.. all this while I don't even know you exist. Did I make such a huge impact in your life that you wrote this entire article just about me?

Ha.. damn!

Dude.. THAT is sad.

Feel free to reply. I will tell you right now.. I won't read it. I have to count my leads.

*runs up to strangers in the street, grabbing them by the jacket* LOOK AT MY LEAAAAAAADSSSS!!! I AM SUCCESS! 

Originally posted by @Nicky Reader :
Originally posted by @Jerryll Noorden:
Originally posted by @Nicky Reader:
Originally posted by @Braden Smith:

Dude hijacks every DMM post  

Its mostly people with a miserable life that hate when others are successful. The funny thing is I have no idea who you are or if we ever even spoke? But I guess you know of me and I am so deep up your butt it hurts.. all this while I don't even know you exist. Did I make such a huge impact in your life that you wrote this entire article just about me?

Ha.. damn!

Dude.. THAT is sad.

Feel free to reply. I will tell you right now.. I won't read it. I have to count my leads.

*runs up to strangers in the street, grabbing them by the jacket* LOOK AT MY LEAAAAAAADSSSS!!! I AM SUCCESS! 

@Travis Wells thank you for this thread. This is an important issue and sharing this may have saved some serious headaches for other investors. Hope you are able to work through it.

@Travis Wells You have to use it to get used to it. It's fairly simple . . . But, there is a monthly fee. They have a Promo to use, its Rhino. You get 14 days free. I've used it for about 3 weeks & have a out 136 homes & duplexes w/mailings & no calls yet. My feeling is I have control over this unlike dealing w/Yellowletters.com. Check out Dealmachine on YouTube. I feel good w/them as a Newbe.

@Bill Cote mail is so saturated that no calls out of 136 isn't surprising. Keep mailing them consistently and eventually they'll call. It's all about timing. My response rate is down to 0.25% which is pathetic compared to years ago when I started and I was in the 6-8% range for my driving list and other smaller lists. But 0.25% of 65K still generates enough leads for DMM to be profitable. 

Originally posted by @Adrien S. :

@Bill Cote mail is so saturated that no calls out of 136 isn't surprising. Keep mailing them consistently and eventually they'll call. It's all about timing. My response rate is down to 0.25% which is pathetic compared to years ago when I started and I was in the 6-8% range for my driving list and other smaller lists. But 0.25% of 65K still generates enough leads for DMM to be profitable. 

@Adrien S. Your Comment: "But 0.25% of 65K still generates enough leads for DMM to be profitable"

That's 16,250 phone calls. How do you handle the incoming load?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here