• Allentown, PA
Votes |
PHONE # BRANDING

Martin CS
  • Investor
  • Allentown, PA
Posted Feb 12 2013, 21:53

Hi All,

I am in the process of shopping around for a good easy number to remember eg: 333-3333 , I think these are easier to find than vanity #s (800-sell-now). I picked this up while listening to a webinar on basically calling someone who owns a really easy phone # and pay them a few hundred bucks to buy that phone #.

I currently use google voice but I can't find a simple phone # with my area code. I researched all the internet phone providers (ringcentral,grasshoper) but it looks like they are all very limited in these types of phone #s.

My plan is to hopefully be able to buy one of those #s from someone using this for a landline and use in all my marketing.. I am currently in the process of having my virtual assistant handle all my calls. Are all landline #s able to be routed to a call center? I know this probably depends on the provider and my best bet might be a VOIP service.

My other dilemma I have is whether I should also use this # on my bandit signs. I use a lot of signs for my marketing and been using Google voice to stay low. But I hate having so many phone #s out there and I really want to establish credibility with my company even if it means using the same phone # on all my marketing materials. Not sure about this though.

I would like to hear from the pros how you branded your phone # or perhaps you don't think is all that important. Please share your thoughts.

Thanks!

Loading replies...