Carrot vs supersmartwebprofits.com

1 Reply

I been torn between there two sites. I’m looking to launch my first website and I’m having a hard time deciding which company I want to use. I see a lot of great reviews on carrot! I don’t really see many reviews on supersmartwebprofits.com by Dustin Griffin. I read super smarts website and it seems like they have a lot to off as far as there deal analysts, call back systems, exc. There site looks a little older but the information on the site really got me. But there isn’t a lot of information in the forms about there website which makes my leery about it. Also it doesn’t seem like they improved there site because I asked about something on there page and they said, ohh we don’t do that, even know it says that right on there page! Plus I don’t know if supersmartwebprofits helps you generate leads which I hear carrot can help you with. Obviously as someone starting off you need all of the leads you can get! Thanks in advance for everyone help!!

Dude, that website you talk about is ... pretty dang bad. Gaaadang

That thing looks like a 90's website completely spammy. 

Yeah.. go with carrot man!

But why are you still asking the board, you KNOW that site is a mistake. You are confirming your own suspicions in your message. Remove emotion from decision making and use facts, numbers, data. Hope that helps.

Good luck man. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you