• Pensacola, FL
Votes |
Ideas for an investment property Alabama/Florida Coast

Anastasia S.
  • Investor
  • Pensacola, FL
Posted Jul 31 2020, 18:51

Hi everyone,

I’m currently on a road trip driving down the coast from Alabama to Florida, looking at the properties in Pensacola at the moment as real estate prices seem affordable here and the demand is high and stable even during the COVID times.

I understand Panama City Beach is not within my budget but excited to check out Clearwater/Tampa area and all the way down to Miami as I’m not attached to any particular location.

I would love to connect with local investors or hosts and get advice. My ideal property would be within 50-120k price range, single family home suitable for STR, not far from the city center/beaches. I'm open to rehabbing a distressed property. I've spoken to a few agents in Pensacola but would like to work with someone who has expertise and understanding of Airbnb and short term rentals. I have a STR in California and understand the concept very well (have been successful for the last 4 years) but not the local market.

I would appreciate any advice on what neighborhoods/areas to look closely at and what to avoid. Please feel free to message me directly.

Thank you all in advance,

Anastasia

Loading replies...