• Investor
  • Pompano Beach, FL
Votes |
Where to put your advertising dollars

Walter Fabiszewski
  • Investor
  • Pompano Beach, FL
Posted Sep 18 2020, 12:45

I begin my real estate investing career at the age of 24. Although I've read many books on investing by great authors/teachers like Robert Kiosaki, *************, Ken McElroy and many others including of course Brandon Turner, 26 years later and I still feel like a newbie. I've accidentally stepped into some great deals, bought and sold several properties through the conventional 20% down and get a mortgage, found deals through the MLS as a realtor, etc. I keep reading and hearing over and over about putting aside money for advertising. I'm at the point now where I am really ready to take my investing to the next level. What does everyone find to be the most effective way to advertise that you were an investor and looking to buy houses? Bandit signs (I really don't like them but will do it if they are affective). Mailers? If this is affective how do you find your target audience and what do you say in these letters? I'm willing to put in the time and spend the money, but I want to get the best results for my efforts.

Loading replies...