Votes
Yllan Lalic
  • Winnipeg, MB
Votes |
Advice for Young Aspiring Real Estate Investor

Yllan Lalic
  • Winnipeg, MB
Posted Nov 1 2020, 10:36

Hello everyone! I am very happy and thankful to be joining the BiggerPockets group!

I just finished reading "How To Invest in Real Estate". After reading this book I figured out a plan that I will execute once I save enough money. Currently, I am a college student, I work part-time at a fast-food chain. I am planning to move to British Columbia once I graduate Civil Engineering (major:tbd).

My plan for my real estate journey is to first: house hack and save as much money as I can by living below my means. Second: I will buy a single family home or duplex to BRRRR. Third: Once I build enough equity I will buy an apartment or condos and take it from there.

Any advice on ways to save/earn money during my age? Books to read about Real Estate Investing/self-development? Any advice on my plan or other alternatives to reach the goal of financial freedom quicker? Any mistakes I should be wary of before starting my journey?

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post. I appreciate all the advice I could get.

Loading replies...