Tips for naming my wholesaling company?

6 Replies

Hi All,

Does anyone have any advice or tips for naming my wholesaling company? My market has the typical “NH Home Buyers” or “East Coast Properties” names. Looking for something to stand out in my marketing material. Thank you in advance!

Real estate LLC/company names are usually a dime a dozen and most are forgettable regardless of what they're named. It's more about having a good, easy to read message that catches the eye of the reader.

Think of it like this: If someone were to ask you to name the top 3 wholesale companies in your area would you be able to? Even if you could, would the next person be able to? The point I'm trying to make is you should focus on finding deals and pick a name that you like and go from there.

@Jeremy Wirths thanks! I’ve been brainstorming the possibilities around that idea. Is “Easy Street Properties” too cheesy? I think it’s memorable and the message is relative to distressed sellers. Or do I keep it simple with “Street Properties” for scaling purposes?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you