Our Needs For Leads!

1 Reply

Here are some things we know work but are tough to scale and are hard to track.

1. Mailers

2. Bandit signs

3. Door knocking

4. Cold calling expired/ withdrawn listings.

Based on my understanding, if you can show traction with the above 4 methods you should have the skills to take on SEO.

The list goes on for the gritty boots on the ground lead generating. But the most interesting to me is SEO.

5. SEO marketing.

This might be easy to some people, which I admire those people, buts it’s not as easy for me to grasp. So I know the first step to understanding this is like any problem solving. Goal #1, find out what questions to ask. Like building a house, find out how a house gets built and then align those categories chronologically, then start assembling those categories based on what the end result is supposed to look like.

So here’s where I would like investors that do SEO to help us align the pieces and what comes first to last, tell me where I’m wrong.

_1? Portfolio. Do some deals so you show experience?

_2? Hire a pro to build a website?

_3. Website

A. Catchy slogan or hook, and how help.

A. Testimonials

B. About us

_4? Hire a marketing pro to dish website out to Facebook, google, bing?

_5? Get a business phone line?

_6? Hire or be a lead generator to call and receive calls to book appointments?

Or 1-4, and hire a company to do the all in one lead gen that you pay per lead? How much does this cost?

Originally posted by @Kent Lord :

Here are some things we know work but are tough to scale and are hard to track.

1. Mailers

2. Bandit signs

3. Door knocking

4. Cold calling expired/ withdrawn listings.

Based on my understanding, if you can show traction with the above 4 methods you should have the skills to take on SEO.

The list goes on for the gritty boots on the ground lead generating. But the most interesting to me is SEO.

5. SEO marketing.

This might be easy to some people, which I admire those people, buts it’s not as easy for me to grasp. So I know the first step to understanding this is like any problem solving. Goal #1, find out what questions to ask. Like building a house, find out how a house gets built and then align those categories chronologically, then start assembling those categories based on what the end result is supposed to look like.

So here’s where I would like investors that do SEO to help us align the pieces and what comes first to last, tell me where I’m wrong.

_1? Portfolio. Do some deals so you show experience?

_2? Hire a pro to build a website?

_3. Website

A. Catchy slogan or hook, and how help.

A. Testimonials

B. About us

_4? Hire a marketing pro to dish website out to Facebook, google, bing?

_5? Get a business phone line?

_6? Hire or be a lead generator to call and receive calls to book appointments?

Or 1-4, and hire a company to do the all in one lead gen that you pay per lead? How much does this cost?

Mailers.. don't work. 

Bandit signs do not friggin work

Door knocking, cold calling.. oh gurlfriend puhlease.

Let me show you what I call "it works"

All free, all on autopilot, all motivated all without me having to lift a finger. When I poop, eat. shower (who am I kidding... I don't shower) but when I chase rabbits barefoot in the jungle and run for my life flying from tree to tree as a female monkey tries to do the nasty with me.... I get leads.

You know what the best thing about being a scientist is?

I wipe my butt with opinions. This is not opinion, this  is FACT. DMM and all that jazz DOES NOT WORK!!

Can you make a deal? Sure... of course you can. Just like you can win the lotto. Does it work? No! Just like you can't rely on the lotto to provide for your family.

PERIOD.

How am I getting so many free highly motivated seller leads? For FREE???

This is how!

Yeah man. Get a website, make it credible, work on SEO, be smart, as you work on ranking organically, do Facebook ads and PPC...

There is no magic or secret to it.

It is literally THAT simple!

Reviews are AMAZING, absolutely... but it is not crucial to have them. Are you going to demand apple to have amazing reviews for you to know they are real credible and deliver good products? No. Reviews matter the most when your website is crap. THEN people will hunt for reviews to see if you are legit. If you have a credible professional website, there is less need for reviews. But yes, reviews are good.

Website designers... I spit in their faces!!

All they care about is gadgets, dynamics, make it look amazing... and they suck.

ALl you need is credibility. Yes a professional looking website gives the illusion of credibility. If Nike had blurry pictures, you would double check if you were really on Nike.com right?

Now go to Nike.com.

Go check out their website. That piece of crap is the ugliest, simplest WordPress free template website you can think off..

NBUT the pictures are sharp, and it looks clean credible.

You need a picture of you, your crew, your houses you flip.

You need an amzing how it works page. That is the #1 page people look at other than the home page.

A solid about us page. Now remember, no one gives a poop that you have amazing hair, are 3x world champion squirrel hunter and that your pet iguana is called Nigel. 

You need to write the about us page in a way that makes you more credible.

"We are Jess and Jerryll and we have watched one too many HGTV flipping episodes"

Here I talk about us... But  that is just a disguise.. I actually told my audience I am a house flipper and buy houses for cash.

Smart yes? I know I know I am a sexy smart lil cookie.

Yes get a business line, and email.

Do I will biatchslap you if I see you do this poop: WeBuyHouses at snafoo dot com. What's wrong with you friggin people gaadamnittohell.

Address email phone number needs to be clearly displayed on your site.

Don't hire anyone. Do this yourself. Want to dominate? Be good at the things that are crucial for you to dominate.

Do you think I jumped out of mah mama all bloody with SEO knowledge?

NO.. I jumped out of mah mama squeaky clean like a damn god having all the knowledge in the world Duh.. Look at meh!

Good luck my mortal friend!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you